Konviktska 11, 10000 Prague 1|
Phone: 273 136 112
Email: See Website
Web: Visit this link
(Tram 6/9/18/21/22/23; Night tram 53/57/58/59 Narodni Trida stop; Metro Narodni Trida)
Cafe, Bar, Restaurant
Very cool laid back. Attracting a mainly gay and lesbian clientle. Good food, breakfasts, lunches and dinner. Includes some vegetarian choices. Intimate downstairs lounges with fireplace. See and be seen at Erra. They have a new website since 2013.
Open Mondays until Sundays 10 am until midnight
No entrance fee, No minimum consumption
Have you visited this location? If so, tell us about it. Click here and let us know.
Comment by Jon, who visited in July 2005: This cafe is friendly. The food is great. The prices are reasonable. Most of all the staff makes you feel right at home.
- Rick wrote in November 2007: Cafe Erra was great. Ran into it by accident and had a great meal. Very friendly. I met two locals and had a blast. Mixed crowd though. Cute and friendly waiters.
- John wrote in December 2007: Visited here in December 2007. Found it to be very cool and laid back. Great place to sit and have dinner, cocktails, read, listen to music & cruise hot guys!
- Ricky wrote in April 2008: Nice breakfast, nice staff who spoke English, and nice atmosphere. A very nice morning visit.
- David wrote in June 2010: I had lunch there in early June. The bartender was not friendly and prefered to talk to his friends or long-term customers. The cholocate milk shake did not have any milk in it. It was made with coca powder and water and ice - uuuugh! I do not plan to return. They need to hire a new staff.
- Ross wrote in July 2010: Visited July 2010. If you are vegetarian, like me, then I totally recommend this place. Not all the food is veggie, but what they do have is very good. Otherwise, go to Radost FX. Erra is cosy and friendly and unlike a lot of Czech places where the staff are a pretentious and think that talking to customers is beneath them.