Borivojova 58, 13000 Praha 3, Zizkov
Phone: 222711458, 603510510
Email: See Website
Web: Visit this link
(Tram 5, 9, 26, 55, 58 Lipanska)
Bar, Show, Gay, Video, Cabins, Backrroms/Darkroom.
Modern sex club for uniforms, rubber & leather types. Naked and underwear parties every Sunday. 200 squaresmeter. Cabins, gloryholes, cages, a lot of toys, showers, porn videos, 2 bars... Popular on Friday and Saturday nights. Fist parties two times a month.
Daily 9 p.m. til 5 a.m.
Entrance fee 80 CZK, special Parties 100 CZK, Minimum consumption: 100 CZK
Have you visited this location? If so, tell us about it. Click here and let us know.
Comment by Dario, who visited in July 2005: Absolutely brillant. It is near the TV station antena. Its well connected by tram. It has private rooms and dark room, I was forced to take all my clothes off. But, then it had enough light to make for a friendly environment. In the bar area people are friendly and talkative and in the cruising area there is absolutely no attitute. Hey, I got lucky as soon as I got in!
- Comment by Peter, who visited in March 2006: I was there on a Sunday night. The underwear party. It was scary at first since i never been to one, but it tuned out to be fun even just to watch.
- Comment by Melvin, who visited in September 2006: Went to the naked or underwear party there Sunday. Great place. Great staff and great fun. Visted it every night and ever night was loads going on.
- David wrote in November 2007: Supposed to be a leather/rubber/uniform place but if you're not into the dress code it's no problem. Lots of facilities: Slings, w/s rooms, glory holes, porn cabins,
cages. Something for everyone!
- Melvyn wrote in December 2007: Since club Real closed Alcatraz now has a completely naked party on Thursday nights from 22.00. Dress code Naked, boots or shoes only.
- Paul wrote in December 2007: I visited in 2007. My fetish is golden showers and as advertised they do have a room for this. It is a prison cell with a bath tub but the locals dont seem to be into it. I sat in the tub for 3 hours two night and got very little only a few splashes from one guy each night. I have read reviews about friendly staff but thats not my experience, when I was paying my bill at the bar on the last night a guy who had seen me in the tub said something in Czech and they all started laughing at me including the bar men. Guys go to these places because they think their fetishes will be accepted but I was made feel stupid. Very different to my experiences at the Boots in Antwerp. I dont recommend it.
- William wrote in April 2008: I went to the underwear-nude party, Sunday from 9pm. I got there about 10.30pm and it was busy, and got better up to 1am. Nice staff, low prices, relaxed atmosphere, most people naked. It's not London, but it was fun!
- Munky wrote in August 2008: Visited June 2008. Cruise bar hidden in the back streets of Prague. Underground, dark smokey, rather run down. Usual porn videos, and dark areas (some very dark). Not particularly friendly or welcoming.
- James wrote in August 2009: Did a walk by of Alcatraz during the day. It was in a scary neighborhood so I didn't go back at night. Looked very run-down from the outside.
- Derek wrote in October 2009: I found this place great! If you visit places like Boots in Antwerp, skinhead weekends, BLUF events - this is the place for you. Hot skinhead works the door.
- Oliver wrote in April 2010: We visited Alcatraz on Thursday the 1st of April, and we had a real good time. We arrived at 23h and left around half past one. There were approx. 50 guys in the place. The team was friendly. On every Thursday evening is a naked party, everybody was naked! You put all your clothes in a bag at the entry, and then you go downstairs. Entrance fee costs 100 CZK, and cloakroom fee is 20 CZK. No minimum consumption on Thursdays (Nude) and Sundays (Underwearparty). A half liter beer costs 60 CZK. The public is between 25 and 40, with an average of 35. We had great sex! They also organise piss parties (20/03, 29/05, 28/08, 23/10, 18/12) and fist parties (24/04, 19/06, 18/09, 27/11). The place is a bit far (we walked 30 minutes) from the historical center of Prague, but it is really worth the detour.