Sokolovská 44, 18600 Praha 8, Kárlin
Email: See Website
Web: Visit this link
(Metro B & C Florenc; Tram 8, 24, 52 Florenc)
Gay, Solarium, Sauna, Massage, Gym, Whirlpool, Video, DVD
Oldest gay sauna in Prague. Great sauna for older men and their admirers.
Mondays til Fridays 9 am til 11 pm, Saturdays and Sundays 11 am til 11 pm
Entrance fee CZK 300 CZK incl. one drink (7 til 9 pm 200 CZK)
Have you visited this location? If so, tell us about it. Click here and let us know.
Comment by Albert, who visited in August 2006: A bit of a boring sauna, closed at 10 pm. Just a few visitors. Above all bad, soft core films.
- Comment by Bob, who visited in September 2006: Fantastic place to have fun. Friendly people and great steam room and whirlpool and with a friendly bar. I left smiling and some of my new friends did too.
- David wrote in January 2008: This sauna is too small (only 4 badly sized and poorly laid out rest rooms) and not in very good condition to charge what it does. You're so much better off at Babylonia.
- Franco wrote in April 2008: One of the shabbiest places I have ever seen. Arrived at around 1pm one day. There must have been 3 clients in their late fifties/early sixties. I left 20 minutes later and I will never go back again!
- Gabriel wrote in December 2008: I've been there with my boyfriend, but didn't stay. The recepcionist was an ass. He refused to speack English and was very rude. The place is very small and smells bad.
- Paulo wrote in July 2009: I visited David Sauna in July 2009. It's a very nice place to stay and the manager and the visitors are too fair. I had good moments there. Thank you for all.